Management Fee Reductions
At a glance: Desjardins Funds' newly reduced management fees
On July 9th, 2018, Desjardins Investments (DI) is lowering management fees on 6 Desjardins Funds, across the majority of the classes of funds currently offered. These reductions are in addition to those announced for 32 funds in January of this year.
In doing this, DI reaffirms its commitment to delivering great investment value to Desjardins Funds investors. These changes highlight an acceleration of improvements as they are the third wave of management fee reductions since 2016.
- Management fees will be cut by as much as 29 basis points for certain funds.
- All investors will benefit, regardless of the amount invested (subject to applicable minimums).
- These savings will be wholly passed on to investors and will therefore help them improve their returns.
For more information, please consult the following resources:
- The June 7th, 2018 press release - External link. This link will open in a new window. in the news section
- The January 17th, 2018 press release - External link. This link will open in a new window. in the news section
Here is an overview of the most recent changes to the Management Expense Ratios (MERs):
|Class||Desjardins Funds||MER Before Fee Reduction (%)1||Estimated MER After Fee Reduction (%)2|
|C||Desjardins Dividend Income Fund||2.01||1.96|
|C||Desjardins Overseas Equity Fund||2.66||2.34|
|C||Desjardins Global Dividend Fund||2.46||2.40|
|C||Desjardins Global Equity Growth Fund||2.55||2.34|
|C||Desjardins Emerging Markets Fund||2.75||2.52|
|R||Desjardins Dividend Income Fund||2.00||1.95|
|R||Desjardins Global Dividend Fund||2.44||2.38|
|F||Desjardins Global Tactical Bond Fund||1.09||0.91|
|F||Desjardins Dividend Income Fund||1.03||0.97|
|F||Desjardins Overseas Equity Fund||1.34||1.24|
|F||Desjardins Global Dividend Fund||1.24||1.18|
|F||Desjardins Emerging Markets Fund||1.53||1.47|
|S||Desjardins Dividend Income Fund||0.94||0.89|
|S||Desjardins Global Dividend Fund||1.28||1.22|
1. As at March 31, 2018.
2. Informationabout the Management Expense Ratio reduction and he estimated Management Expense Ratio is provided to show how the reduction will affect investors. This information is subject to the Fund's inherent uncertainty and risk, and any forecasts, projections or other forward-looking information may not come to pass. As a result, you should not unduly rely on this forward-looking information. Forward-looking opinions may change without notice and are provided in good faith with no legal responsibility.
Desjardins Funds are not guaranteed. Their value fluctuates frequently and past performance is not indicative of future returns. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Desjardins Funds are offered by such registered dealers as Desjardins Financial Services Firm Inc., a mutual fund dealer belonging to Desjardins Group that distributes the Funds in caisses throughout Quebec and Ontario.