Management Fee Reductions
At a glance: Desjardins Funds' newly reduced management fees
On April 1st, 2019, Desjardins Investments (DI) is lowering management fees on 3 Desjardins Funds, across the majority of the classes of funds currently offered. These reductions are in addition to those announced for 28 funds in October of last year.
In doing this, DI reaffirms its commitment to delivering great investment value to Desjardins Funds investors. These changes highlight an acceleration of improvements as they are the fifth wave of management fee reductions since 2016.
- Management fees will be cut by as much as 21 basis points for certain funds.
- All investors will benefit, regardless of the amount invested (subject to applicable minimums).
- These savings will be wholly passed on to investors and will therefore help them improve their returns.
For more information, please consult the following resources:
- The March 29th, 2018 press release - External link. This link will open in a new window.
- The August 29th, 2018 press release - External link. This link will open in a new window.
Here is an overview of the most recent changes to the Management Expense Ratios (MERs):
- 1. As at September 30, 2018.
- 2. Informationabout the Management Expense Ratio reduction and he estimated Management Expense Ratio is provided to show how the reduction will affect investors. This information is subject to the Fund's inherent uncertainty and risk, and any forecasts, projections or other forward-looking information may not come to pass. As a result, you should not unduly rely on this forward-looking information. Forward-looking opinions may change without notice and are provided in good faith with no legal responsibility.
- Desjardins Funds are not guaranteed. Their value fluctuates frequently and past performance is not indicative of future returns. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Desjardins Funds are offered by such registered dealers as Desjardins Financial Services Firm Inc., a mutual fund dealer belonging to Desjardins Group that distributes the Funds in caisses throughout Quebec and Ontario.